Chances are slim that you can pull off a Moroccan escape this weekend.
But there's still time to bring the mood of the medina into the bedroom. Here's how.
Make Moroccan Pillow Talk
1. Set the stage by laying out a from Shop L-atitude.
2. Buy or borrow a few and pile with oranges, almonds, pistacchios, and dates.
3. Fill a beautiful bowl with yogurt, , and .
4. Gift a copy of .
5. And a pair of .
5. Make iced tea with fresh mint springs and sugar cubes. Pour them into .
6. Turn on the romance with fresh rose petals and a spritz of .
7. Add in a few bazaar touches: , .
8. A small bottle of Kahina Giving Beauty is liquid gold for face, hands, and hair.
9. Learn a few sweet words in Arabic and French and write them on a small note you can tuck under the pillow.
10. and were filmed in Morocco. Bring one up on your screen as scenery. And relax.